Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Signature Artist Member of the Month, LPAPA

http://www.lpapa.org/features/2014november/robin_purcell/paint01.html

I was happy to be selected as a Signature Artist member of Laguna Plein Air Painters last year about this time.
 LPAPA just recognized me as the Signature Artist Member of the month for November.

When I moved to Northern California in the mid 90's, I fell in love with the plein air painters from Southern California both the turn of the century and the contemporary landscape painters doing wonderful work so this means a lot to me!

They selected a great assortment of my paintings to feature on the page that's linked above, please check it out and explore the wonderful programs LPAPA has for artists and collectors.

No comments: