Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Friday, September 4, 2009

Gallery Elite in Carmel

A Tangled Place 14 x 14 Watercolor on Arches
I am pleased to announce that I am now represented by Gallery Elite in Carmel. You can see my paintings on the website at: http://www.galleryelite.net/gallery/?fn=detail&act=list&catalog=artist&id=75. Or better yet, if you are in Carmel, the gallery is located on San Carlos between 5th and 6th in Carmel by the Sea.
Gallery Elite has a very wide selection of American and Internationl artists and what struck me the most was the lush and vibrant use of color. I particularly like the paintings by fellow Californians Robert Lewis and the pastels by Gil Dellinger.

6 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

With the gorgeous use of color in YOUR paintings they will feel right at home there!!

(too bad they probably won't be staying long... they'll get purchased quickly I'm sure)

Congrats!

Chris Beck said...

Excellent news, Robin!!

victoriasart said...

Saw your work on Facebook-you came up as a possible "friend;" read the article in the paper and found your blog. I really do love this painting and what you do with watercolor gives me new respect for that medium. I also enjoy William Wendt's work and use it for inspiration.

Don Coker said...

Beautiful work, Robin! Very expressive and individual.

David Westerfield said...

I really like this composition, and of course the colors. And congratulations on another gallery.

Robin Purcell said...

Update 9/2010 I am now represented by Portnoy Galleries in Carmel