Featured Post

15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibit Fallbrook Art Center

The 15th Annual Signature Watermedia International Exhibition opens this weekend (Mar 16-Apr.14) at THE Fallbrook Art Center. This prestigio...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exhibit at Thomas Moser Cabinetmakers until May 12

September in Sunol, watercolor 14 x 21
I just returned from installing a two person exhibit"Two Plein Air Colorists" at the gorgeous Thomas Moser showroom in San Francisco. The furniture has a wonderful aesthetic. Beautiful to look at and wonderful to feel. Thomas Moser has a tradition and commitment to showing the work of local plein air painters.
My partner in this exhibit is Mary Lou Correia. A versatile artist who works well in both oil and pastel. She and I have painted together several times and it is always interesting to see her vision. Our work complements each other's very well since I paint watercolors that can look more like oils than watercolors.
The showroom is located at 3395 Sacramento Street in the Laurel Heights district of San Francisco. (At the corner of Sacramento and Walnut) Open Mon thru Sat 10 to 6 and Sun 11 to 4.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... you are really taking off and starting to soar! Congrats!!

Robin Purcell said...

Thank You Sheila for faithfully following my blog!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Robin,

Have a great show! I love your work,
it is everything I love about watercolour. Just wonderful.

Barbara

Marian Fortunati said...

You've been so busy!! That is terrific!!
Congrats on your upcoming show. I'm sorry I'll miss it... love those gorgeous colors!