Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Monday, August 27, 2007

Signature Membership National Watercolor Society

I am thrilled to announce my application for Signature Membership in the National Watercolor Society was approved in August and I will receive the Award in October of this year. It is an interesting process. I was juried into this year's national exhibit, one of 100 paintings accepted from aproximately 1200. Once you are accepted into the show, they invite you to submit three more matted works and ship them to Southern California for a separate jurying. It was tough choosing which three to send, but evidently I did OK! Here is the link for details on the organization and exhibit http://www.nws-online.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hearty congratulations! How truly exciting. Your art is tremendous...not a difficult decision for them :)

Nick said...

congratulations Robin, and a great blog also!