Featured Post

Evening Breakers

 Evening Breakers. I tried to depict the light carving the forms of  the waves in this seascape from Malibu. Watercolor on paper 8 x 16 .

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Saint Mary's College Museum of Art, By Invitation Only, Revealing the Landscape

Here is how my three paintings look in this exceptionally well installed exhibit which runs through September 21st.
I wish I had the guts to paint my walls like this.


Top: After the Fire 18 x 24 (far right) Collection the artist
Bottom: Rare Sight 14 x 21 Collection Sue Nestor
             Zuma Canyon 14 x 21 Collection the artist
 These were from a sneak peek during installation from before the opening.
I plan on going back to see it when it is not so crowded. It is an inspiring exhibit that shows a wide range of landscape subjects styles and concepts.

No comments: